The production of magnesium sulfate monohydrate requires different putting-in procedures and physical and chemical processes. During the production process, the magnesium sulfate crystals are accumulated on the tube wall of the heat exchanger, which reduces the heat transfer effect and seriously affects the productivity of magnesium sulfate monohydrate. In order to ensure the normal production, washing and irrigation should be timely. The specific methods include:
1. Notify the refrigeration process to stop the operation of the refrigerator, refrigerant pump and cooling tower accordingly, and notify the heating workshop to supply the air washing pump.
2. Close the clear liquid pump outlet valve and stop the clear liquid pump.
3. Close the outlet valve of the magnesium sulfate raw material liquid pump and stop the operation of the raw material pump.
4. After the refrigeration process is stopped, stop the operation of the main circulation pump of the freezing crystallizer, and open the closed water valve of the washing and filling pump of the freezing crystallizer. After the sealed water flows out, open the inlet valve of the pump, start the washing and filling pump and slowly open the outlet valve of the pump.
5. Slowly open the washing and filling steam valve of the freezing crystallizer to ensure that the steam pressure behind the valve is not higher than 0.2MPa. At the same time, open the condensate valve. When the temperature of the material liquid at the outlet of the washing and filling pump reaches 45 ° C, notify the heating workshop that the heating is complete. , Close the freeze crystallizer inlet valve and sealed water valve, close the washing and filling pump valve, stop the washing and filling pump, close its inlet valve and sealing water valve, close the washing and filling pump valve and balance valve, and connect the washing and filling pump to the pipeline Inside the liquid discharge pipe.
6. Restart the main cycle of the freeze crystallizer.
7, notify the refrigeration process to turn on the freezer and refrigerant.
8. When the temperature of the freezing crystallizer reaches the control temperature, the raw material liquid system is turned on to supply the raw material liquid to produce magnesium sulfate monohydrate.
9. When there is cold mother liquor flowing out of the settler, open the outlet valve to supply cold mother liquor to the heater.