Some chemicals have many precautions when storing, and the storage of magnesium sulfate monohydrate is the same. Next, we will introduce the precautions when storing it:
1. Keep the container of magnesium sulfate monohydrate tightly closed when not in use. Store the container in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight, strong source heat, or freezing measures are possible. Materials should be stored in secondary containers.
2. Keep containers away from incompatible chemicals.
3. The storage area of magnesium sulfate monohydrate should be fireproof.
4. Post warnings and "No Smoking" signs in storage and use areas.
5. Use corrosion-resistant structural materials, lighting equipment, and ventilation systems in the storage area.